Delicious Caramel Blueberry Flavor Packed into a muffin!
BLUEBERRY CARAMEL PROTEIN MUFFINS
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup (113g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- ½ Cup (56g) Coconut Flour
- 1 ½ Scoops Salted Caramel Cupcake Whey Protein
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Stevia (Optional)
- ½ Cup Fresh Blueberries
Add all ingredients except the blueberries to a bowl and mix well.
Stir in blueberries gently. You may leave a few out to top the muffin with.
Line a muffin tin and spoon the mixture evenly into 6 muffin spots. Then top each muffin with a few of the blueberries even, gently pressing them in.
Bake on 375F/190C for around 15-20 minutes or until set. Be careful not to overbake.
Makes 6 Muffins
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- Calories: 130
- Fat: 4.6
- Carbohydrates: 11.6
- Protein: 10.5